" ▶▶▶ The Missing Piece (An Ursula Nordstrom Book) | Children's Books "

Friday, September 23, 2011

The Missing Piece (An Ursula Nordstrom Book)

The Missing
The Missing Piece (An Ursula Nordstrom Book)
by Shel Silverstein
4.9 out of 5 stars(44)

Buy new: $16.99 $9.99
159 used & new from $3.87

(Visit the Most Wished For in Issues list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

Review & Description

It was missing a piece.
And it was not happy.
So it set off in search
of its missing piece.
And as it rolled
it sang this song -
Oh I'm lookin' for my missin' piece
I'm lookin' for my missin' piece
Hi-dee-ho, here I go,
Lookin' for my missin' piece.

What it finds on its search for the missing piece is simply and touchingly told in this fable that gently probes the nature of quest and fulfillment.

Read more


See all bestsellers Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment